Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bens Cycle: Mishka D.A.R.T. Bruiser in Stock!

For the people that follow Prolly on a daily base, just like me, this frame set ain't no novelty.
I'm not a big fan of the Bruiser frame set, but I'm no hater either.
I really like the Mishka D.A.R.T. colorway of the frame set! If it had a negative bottom bracket, I'd sure be on my wishlist...
This is what Ben's Cycle / Milwaukee Bicycle Co. says about them:
Limited Edition Mishka Bruisers are up and available for purchase! Only 60 of these frames are available throughout the size runs! Each frameset includes a set of Mishka Holdfast straps, a stainless steel Milwaukee Bike Co / Mishka headbadge key-chain and a Profile Mid-BB.This frame has some updated specs, including Mid-BB and room for tires that measure 48mm wide.For more info see go to our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment