Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SE Bikes 26" Prototype

Found this pic at Wheel Talk.
Bikes like this don't make the choice of staying on 700Cs or going to 26" much easier...

This is what Wheel Talk had to say about it:
As I’m sitting @ The Island waiting for Josh Boothby, I see him roll up on his new steed fitted w/ a pair of 26″ wheels to match. He’ll be testing out SE‘s new 26″ FGFS Proto for the next 6 months. When I asked him if the switch to 26″ was permanent he denied it entirely, saying he has plans on going back to 700′s. Personally I couldn’t imagine going back, why make life harder. From what little I was told about the bike, it has no bottom bracket drop & is going to be released as a 1 size fits all. No word on when this thing is coming out, but I thought I’d give you a sneak peek to get everyone’s reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment