Thursday, July 7, 2011

For Sale: Charge Plug 2009 Racer

I'm sick and tired of saving money and I want a new FGFS bike, and I want it NOW!
Hahaha!
That's why I'm selling my 2009 Charge Plug Racer.

It's still in a very good shape and you get some nice extras:
A Soma Velodrama track bar (4130)
A leather Selle Royal ContourRoyal saddle
A set of V1 Hold Fast straps
A Cateye cycling computer
An extra stem with a Pro Bullbar
An extra Selle San Marco Integra saddle

And for the people that might buy it through this blog, I throw in an extra alu trackbar (Token MonoQ)



The asking price is € 650,- and I'm not shipping it.
The auction is now live on Marktplaats.nl (the Ducth eBay).
If you contact me through Marktplaats, don't forget to mention you got it through Votske™! Or else there's no extra bar for you...

1 comment:

  1. I'm selling it so I might be getting this one:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=48600

    ReplyDelete