Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Post #500! T-Shirt Design Contest!

This is post number 500 since the beginning of this blog! Time for a party! Well, not a real party but a t-shirt design contest.
I was already planning on doing a Votske™ t-shirt, so why not make a contest out of it?!
The rules are really simple:
  • The text on the design has to be: "Votske™ presents: Sausage Fest. 2012. The worst is yet to come..."
  • T-shirts will be screenprinted in either gold on black or glow in the dark on black, so the design can't have more than one color in it.
  • Size of the design has to be: 1000 x 1400 px.
  • Designs can be entered in the comment area beneath this post. (Upload it on Flickr, or whatever and post the link...)
  • Designs can be entered till Wednesday March 7th.
  • The winner gets his or her print on a limited edition run of t-shirts and in the banner of this blog for 2 months.
  • I wish I was a wealthy motherfucker, but I'm afraid I'm not, so I can't get a big prize for the winner... But the winner does get a t-shirt with his or her own design shipped to where ever you live!